Sunday 7 November 2010

New Plan[s]

Very well, as my sister has broken up with her chap and I can no longer get access to the space to build my paddle boat I will have to put it on the back burner for the forseeable future. Instead I built a couple of small items for the Steampunk part of Whitby in October, just adapted a toy ray gun my wife had previously sprayed, by putting a stock on it, and some features. It would theoretically work too except I snagged some of the wires and failed at soldering them back on. I also got an old wooden volt meter from the second hand market and stuck some bits on it, along with a carry strap. It wasn't great work but it was a start. More to come in future. In the meantime I will try to post the pics of the gun and meter.
So my new plan is for the filming of steampunk-ish puppet films, which I hope to get on with soon, and making some more bits for upcoming Asylum and Whitby October 2011. Plus working on my outfits.
That is about it for now, at least there is some kind of post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment