Thursday 25 June 2009

Mortal Engines Additional

Contrary to my earlier post about not reading much, I have been churning through the second third and am now into the fourth of the Mortal Engines series and I must say it is a cracking good read, each book is as good as, if not better than, the previous and the world is a fantastic post apocalypse steampunk-esque setting, the characters are well crafted and there surprises a-plenty. Yet again I heartily recommend it.
In other Steampunk related news I recieved my latest purchase from ebay yesterday, a set of brown leather cartridge pouches to be worn on the belt. A bit too small for many of the things I carry but I have found they are handy for the car keys and possibly my pocket knife. Must now purchse other things to go into said pouches. The pouches go well with the less formal SP attire I am trying to put together. Picture if I can get a decent one any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment